Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Why Won't My Iphone Calendar Let Me Add Events

Why Won't My Iphone Calendar Let Me Add Events. We can do this by going to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and pressing on each email. But instead of asking siri to enter things like events on my calendar, i like to do it so i remember it a little easier by manually entering it.

from venturebeat.com

On the top, it only says all calendars and does not let me add events. Make sure to reset your phone by holding down the power. I have read elsewhere that to add an event you simply tap and/or hold the day you want to add an.

Here, Select The Account With The Subscription, Then Tap On The Account To See The Details.


To help us determine the cause of the issue, i would like to ask for additional. A few other things is locating what calendar you are trying to add the event to. Make sure to reset your phone by holding down the power.

But Instead Of Asking Siri To Enter Things Like Events On My Calendar, I Like To Do It So I Remember It A Little Easier By Manually Entering It.


To check your calendar subscription, open the settings app and go to accounts & passwords. On the top, it only says all calendars and does not let me add events. I have reproduced the issue and was able to add entries to my calendar successfully.

Check The Date And Time Settings On Your Iphone 6/6S/7 After Ios 11 Upgrade.


Add a comment 1 answer sorted by: I have read elsewhere that to add an event you simply tap and/or hold the day you want to add an. Every time i launch the app,the plus.

Basic Tips To Fix Iphone Calendar Not Working After Updating To Ios 11.


We can do this by going to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and pressing on each email.